Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving pops and more


Wow!  I had my first ever order and I think I did a great job! I made turkey shaped cake pops, there where two different flavors ordered pumpkin spice with a butter cream filling and a red velvet with a cream cheese filling. They all turned out great! (pictures to come!)  I have a couple pictures of some of the cupcakes that I made. These were for the people that I worked with, let me tell you they were gone with in two hours, one is coke cola cupcake with a vanilla frosting the other is a cupcake meant to look like a hamburger, can you guess which one was more popular?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie! Love your cake pop designs! I'm going to post a few photos on my blog, and link back to yours. Also, we have the same blog background:-)

    ReplyDelete