Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gingerbread Cake Ball samples


Ok so I was asked to make some sample cake pops, I'm trying to be "earth friendly" here so I decided instead of using sticks then have to buy more later (which can get pricey) I decided to make cake balls instead. I don't normally like making them because I think it makes more of a mess but I think I will make them for samples only.This was my first time making this specific flavor of cake pop, the result was very interesting, it's much more firmer than normal cake pops but if you use more frosting ( I used a french vanilla frosting) it obviously gets more soft ( I used a little less than normal) the pop or ball in this case came out to taste really good, like eating a gingerbread man with frosting and the sprinkles where his buttons. This is one I will make for Christmas dessert for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment